The Venturi is a statement piece. Bold yet elegant, Venturi delivers water in a unique ribbon. Its versatile design easily coordinates with a variety of styles, making it an outstanding choice for any remodel project.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- TiteSeal™ Mounting Technology eliminates the need for putty or silicone and simplifies installation
- Includes single post mounting ring
- Includes valve and cartridge
- Includes decorative deckplate
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain, Guaranteed tight seal each and every use - simply press to seal and again to open
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Compliant with California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency standards.
|GPM Flow Rate
|# of Handles
|Deck To Aerator Height
||American Push & Seal
|Max Deck Thickness
- ADA Compliant
- CEC Certified
- CSA B125
- PF Warranty
- NSF 61/9 & 372