RUBI TOOLS - CYCLONE LEVELING SYSTEM 1/16" (1,5 MM) FLAT BASE / PLAIN STRIPS (B-100) #35940
Rubi's new leveling system is designed to avoid lippage during the laying of ceramic tile in both floor and wall tiles.
- Available in 100, 300 and 2400 quantities
- Recommended for tiles 12" x 12" and larger
- Especially recommended to improve finishes when working with large-format tiles
- Easy, fast and intuitive to use as no prior user experience is necessary
- No tools required - simply spin the screw cap into place and hand tighten
- Spacer bases fit below tiles and then the cap is screwed on
- Guaranteed flatness and regularity of the laying surface
- Side grooves at the strap´s base facilitates the transfer of the adhesive, improving the coverage on the ceramic tile
- Built in spacers
- Each clip thickness is easily identified thanks to the range of different colors available (1/16" is a white clip)
- Compatible with other threaded leveling system caps
- Recommended for tiles thickness from 3 - 18 mm (1/8" - <3/4")
- Simple impact removal system (by kicking or mallet) - Always in the direction of the grout joint
- Cyclone Caps sold separately
- Use on most tile and stone from 3 - 18 mm (1/8" - <3/4") thick
- Minimum joint size: 1/16" (1,5mm)
- 100, 300, or 2400 bases per bag
How to use
- STEP 1: Place spacer bases under tile once thinset has been applied
- STEP 2: Apply Cap. The cap will align with the top of the base allowing for easy threading
- STEP 3: Spin cap onto base and once the cap makes contact with the tile, turn the cap until the adjacent tiles are level, no need to over-tighten
- STEP 4: After thinset has cured break off caps and bases. It’s important to break the cyclone caps by kicking them or hitting with a rubber mallet, in the direction of the grout joint
- STEP 5: Remove the broken bases from caps by unscrewing them (caps are reusable and will last multiple jobs with proper installation and removal)
RUBI Tools USA introduces the new Cyclone Level System. The main function of this new LEVEL SYSTEM is to avoid the generation of lippage during the installation of ceramic tiles, both during flooring and cladding.
RUBI leveling systems are especially recommended to improve the finishes when working with large-format tiles. Although they can also be used in smaller formats (recommended from 12" x 12" inch tile) and always with double gluing. Make sure to use a regularized support and in perfect flatness conditions for optimal results.
The use of the CYCLONE LEVEL SYSTEM, by RUBI, is very easy and intuitive. In addition, the results are less sensitive to the user's skill and experience than with the rest of the leveling systems on the market.
The CYCLONE LEVEL SYSTEM flange range has different thicknesses and includes cross and T bases to replace * the traditional tile spacers. Each flange thickness is easily identified thanks to the range of different colors available.
The threaded hoods are reusable. The large round base ensures a homogeneous pressure at all times.
The design of the CYCLONE LEVEL SYSTEM hoods has been specially conceived to maximize ergonomics during manual tightening, (The CYCLONE LEVEL SYSTEM doesn't require any additional tools, neither for tensioning nor for breaking.) as well as offering the best possible visibility in the interior area of the hood (where we can see if there is excess adhesive or if the positioning between tiles is correct).
The removal of the CYCLONE LEVEL SYSTEM, by RUBI, is carried out by the impact, as we have said before, it does not require any additional tool.
At RUBI we have always been concerned about the health of the professional. The concept of ergonomics is always very present within the design of our tools since we believe that safety and minimizing the risks of injury at work are essential for health and for proper execution.
* Only CROSS and T-based models are substitutes for ceramic tile spacers