The Ladera family offers a simplicity that seamlessly ties together your decor. Modern and traditional elements marry using straight lines and sweeping curves to create aesthetic harmony and visual balance in a transitional design. The blend of styles makes the Ladera collection the perfect option for an easy refresh or an entire remodel that will update your current look and stand the test of time.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- TiteSeal™ Mounting Technology eliminates the need for putty or silicone and simplifies installation
- Includes valve and cartridge
- 3-hole installation
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain, Guaranteed tight seal each and every use - simply press to seal and again to open
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Compliant with California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency standards.
|GPM Flow Rate
|# of Handles
|Deck To Aerator Height
||American Push & Seal
|Max Deck Thickness
- ADA Compliant
- CEC Certified
- CSA B125
- PF Warranty
- NSF 61/9 & 372