DELTA TILE LEVELING SYSTEM CLIPS (B-200 u.) 1/32" (1 mm) / 1/8-1/2" (3-12 mm) #02851
The clips of the delta tile leveling system are available in different thicknesses, to allow installation in joints of 1/32 In., 1/16 In., and 1/8 In., as well as at various heights, to work with tiles of various thicknesses: 1/8 In. to 1/2 In., 1/4 In. to 9/16 In. or 7/16 In. to 13/16 In.
- The clips of the delta system allow installers to work with any type of tile spacer, and thereby ensure the best leveling and positioning of tiles
- The design of the delta tile leveling clips combined with the technical plastic material they are made of, ensure that whenever the leveling pressure is exerted, only the highest piece is lowered, avoiding the creation of air bubbles in the adhesive
- Ideal for laying large format tiles
- Minimum size required: 12 In. x 12 In.
- The design of the delta tile leveling system strips allows them to be removed by impact (kick or mallet). Removal by impact should always be in the direction of the grout joint.
- The delta tile leveling system prevents the movement of parts when the adhesive is setting and improves the resulting surface flatness
- Thanks to the delta tile leveling system, the tile installer sees how work time is reduced and the profitability of installation work improves, avoiding leveling errors that occur during mortar drying